Tippmann Construction Project Managers are responsible for working directly with our subcontractors and clients to successfully execute the complete building process. Project Managers become involved in a construction project during the design phase. Once the Project Managers become familiar with the design, they plan and sequence the work, buy out materials and subcontractor services, ensure the work is completed in synch with all other activities, and make certain that the work meets Tippmann Construction quality and safety standards. Throughout the construction process, the Project Managers use Tippmann developed processes and tools to maintain clear and constant communication with subcontractors, internal team members, and client personnel. Project Managers are ultimately accountable for the overall delivery of a high-quality construction experience for our customers.
- Establish construction project plans and schedules, considering work to be completed days, weeks, and months in advance
- Execute building material take-offs, submit take offs to potential suppliers, and source materials
- Prepare bid documents and source subcontractors
- Initiate subcontractor work and ensure timeliness and quality of the work throughout the project
- Manage execution of project work in a manner that meets Tippmann Safety Standards
- Utilizing Tippmann internal systems, tools, and process to establish consistency in overall project management
- Utilizing multiple methods to concisely communicate regarding all aspects of the project
Skills and Capabilities:
- BS in Construction Management, related degree, or prior experience in Construction Management
- Knowledge of industrial facility design, engineering, and construction.
- Completion of OSHA 30 Hour preferred
- Proven capability to learn quickly and problem solve
- Goal oriented personality with demonstrated resiliency
- Strong internal and external communication skills
- Track record of positive job/school performance, attention to detail, and results-oriented experience
- Self-starter, highly motivated and requires limited supervision
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite of products including MS Excel and MS Project
- Knowledge of the Design-Build Process and Food Processing and Distribution industry preferred
- Based out of the Grand Forks, North Dakota area
- Travel may be required after initial projects.